- School & Facilities Construction
- Bank Construction
- Apartment Building Construction
- Industrial Facility Construction
- Office Building Construction
- Retail & Mall Construction
- Interior Finishing
- Restaurant Construction
- Custom Home Construction
- Stoops & Stairs
"What's so reassuring to us as a client and to our clients is seeing the owner working on the job site - that translates to a better product. They have an eye for quality workmanship from small repairs to new construction."
- Commercial Contractor, John Cook of Cook & Krupa
"We were inspired by Soho's prewar brick homes. When building our own home, that was the look we were striving for. The team at Roma captured that essence. They are truly craftsmen. Our home features details that many masons no longer practice. We entrusted our dream to them and they made it come true."
- Homeowners, Nick and Elizabeth Acierno
With over 40 years experience in the business, Roma specializes in both commercial and residential masonry. Serving the tri-state area, we have extensive experience working with a variety of materials including brick, block, stone and pre-cast concrete. Roma's fine craftsmanship and depth of experience will provide you with a project you'll admire and peace of mind.
Roma is a proud supporter of American businesses and when purchasing building supplies we look for materials crafted in the United States.
Why Utilize Brick or Stone?
The oldest and most admired form of construction, some of the world's grandest and most beautiful monuments and cathedrals are constructed of stone or brick.
Masonry combines form and function and here's why it's the perfect material for your job:
- Durability - Low or virtually no maintenance compared to other exterior finishes. Brick or stone is also impervious to weather such as rain or snow, fireproof and pest proof.
- Timeless - These materials are not a trend, they are timeless and classic in design.
- Energy Efficient - Brick maintains a comfortable temperature.
- Resale Value - A brick home is a solid investment for homeowners.
Our Consulting Process
Roma begins every project with a complimentary consultation to discuss your main goals and objectives. Once we define the scope of work, we will guide you every step of the way including choosing materials. We adhere to schedules and your budget in order to bring your vision to life.